Kelly Ripa, husband set for 'All My Children'
Returning to ABC soap for its 40th anniversary
NEW YORK -- Kelly Ripa and her husband, Mark Consuelos, will return to ABC's "All My Children" for the daytime soap opera's 40th anniversary.
Brian Frons, president of ABC's daytime unit, made the announcement Friday. "All My Children" will celebrate its anniversary on Jan. 5, 2010.
Ripa and Consuelos' episodes will air Jan. 4-5. It will be the first time either actor has appeared on "All My Children" since they left the show in 2002.
She is now co-host of the morning talk show "Live With Regis and Kelly."
Ripa says "Live With Regis and Kelly" will air behind-the-scenes footage next month of the couple's return to Pine Valley.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR