Kelly Rowland to host Bravo show
Reality series will bow later this year
NEW YORK -- R&B singer Kelly Rowland is heading to television as the co-host of Bravo's new reality series, "The Fashion Show."
Rowland, in her first gig since parting ways with former manager Mathew Knowles a few weeks back, will be teamed with fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi and self-proclaimed fashionista Fern Mallis on the series.
On "The Fashion Show," professional designers will compete in challenges that will be judged by professionals in the fashion world as well as by the studio audience. The ultimate prize is having the winner's designs sold by a major retail outlet.
"The Fashion Show" will air on the network later this year.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera