Kelly Rowland Signs with The Collective (Exclusive)
A founding member of Destiny's Child, the recording artist is also a judge on the U.K. version of 'The X Factor'
Multiplatinum singer and actress Kelly Rowland has signed with management firm The Collective for worldwide representation.
Rowland, a founding member of R&B group Destiny's Child with Beyonce Knowles, is currently serving as a judge on the U.K. version of The X Factor. Destiny's Child, currently on hiatus, has sold more than 60 million records worldwide.
She has also pursued a solo music career; her debut album, 2002's Simply Deep, sold more than 2.5 million copies worldwide. In July, Rowland released her latest album, Here I Am, which peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.
Rowland's film credits include Freddy vs. Jason (2003) and The Seat Filler (2004); her television credits include UPN's The Hughleys and Bravo's The Fashion Show.
Rowland continues to be co-managed by Tim Weatherspoon.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR