Kelly Rowland Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction at Concert
“Hope you enjoyed the show and didn't mind the peekaboo,” she writes on Twitter.
Kelly Rowland suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction while performing in New Jersey Sunday.
While singing her tune "Motivation" at Club 4Sixty6 in West Orange, N.J., her bra top accidentally slipped up to her neck, revealing her breasts.
The former Destiny's Child member later joked about it on Twitter: "New Jersey crowd was amazing!! hope you enjoyed the show and didnt mind the peekaboo LOL!!! #kanyeshrug #stuffhappens."
Rowland is currently touring to promote her newest solo album, "Here I Am."
Nicki Minaj experienced a similar wardrobe malfunction on Good Morning America last week, leading ABC to apologize.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR