Kelsey Grammer Slams 'Real Housewives', Denies Cross Dressing in Oprah Interview (Video)
The “Boss” actor conceded he had been “very sexually adventurous,” but said he did not wear women’s clothing.
According to Kelsey Grammer, there wasn’t much reality involved in his brief foray into reality TV.
The Boss star, who appeared several times on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with ex-wife Camille Grammer, told Oprah Winfrey he did so to help her fulfill her dream of obtaining fame.
"I made a couple of quick appearances to honor that deal of it and bequeathed to this person ... a new life.” Grammer said in an interview to be aired Sunday on Oprah’s Next Chapter.
But as for the drama behind it—including the show’s portrayal of his then-wife being blindsided by the couples split, Grammer says it was all for show.
“That was ‘reality.’ It’s a reality ‘show,’ so it’s a show.”
When Winfrey asked about his ex’s allegations that Grammer had been a cross dresser, the actor conceded he had been “very sexually adventurous,” but said that did not include wearing women’s clothing.
Grammer declined to elaborate, saying, “that’s for the bedroom.”
The Boss star married Kayte Walsh, a British flight attendant 25 years his junior, in February 2011. The couple welcomed their first child, a girl, last month.
He and his reality star ex-wife divorced last year after 13 years of marriage. She once blamed the actor’s commitment to watching FOX News for the couple’s soured relationship.
“He was too busy watching FOX News. He didn't want to cuddle,” she said in 2011.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)