Ken Starr, Celebrity Money Manager, Gets 7-1/2 Year Prison Sentence
The investment advisor, whose clients used to include Jim Wiatt, Natalie Portman and Martin Scorsese, was also ordered to pay more than $29 million in restitution.
NEW YORK – Hollywood money manager Ken Starr, whose clients included Uma Thurman, Natalie Portman, Martin Scorsese, Jim Wiatt and Sylvester Stallone, was sentenced to seven and a half years in prison for fraud, the New York Daily News reported.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR