'Harry Potter,' 'Vegas' Stars Tackle Infidelity in New Web Series (Exclusive Video)
Written and directed by "Black Swan" producer Jon Avnet, the eight-part "Kendra" -- starring Jason Isaacs and Sarah Jones -- officially launches Nov. 26.
Vegas' Sarah Jones and Harry Potter's Jason Isaacs are heading into darker territory.
In Kendra, a new eight-part web series written and directed by Black Swan executive producer Jon Avnet, Jones plays the title role of a post-op nurse whose experiences in the world of "twilight room" often deal with painful secrets shadowed by her own terrifying past. One of those patients, Jeffrey (Isaacs), reveals that he may be in love with another woman who isn't his significant other, Macy.
The Hollywood Reporter has the exclusive first look at the 90-second trailer for the forthcoming web property. Not much is known about who Kendra is and why she keeps hanging around. "What are you?" Macy demands.
Co-created by Avnet and Albert Nobbs' Rodrigo Garcia, WIGS is a destination for provocative and edgy series, shorts and docs with female characters. Other series on the channel include Rochelle with Rosanna Arquette, Leslie with Catherine O'Hara, Blue with Julia Stiles and Christine with America Ferrera.
Watch the trailer below:
The trailer officially launches Monday and the first episode in the series premieres on WIGS' YouTube channel Nov. 26.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty