Kendra Wilkinson, Cyndi Lauper Head to WE TV With New Reality Series
The women will headline original vehicles set to debut this summer, the latter of which will be Mark Burnett's first production with the network.
Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett is moving to WE. The former Playboy model, who appeared in E! Network's The Girls Next Door and spin-off Kendra, will debut a new reality vehicle on WE tv this summer.
The cable network announced Wednesday that it's given the green light to 14 episodes of Kendra on Top, a summer series that begins production in Los Angeles this month. Like Kendra before it, the series will focus on Wilkinson's shifting priorities as a wife and a mother as she considers having another child.
Prometheus Entertainment is producing the series for WE, with Kevin Burns on board as EP, Suzanne Gladstone as the WE exec and Scott Hartford, Kim Sheerin, Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett and Hank Baskett serving as co-EPs.
Joining Kendra on the summer lineup is the tentatively titled Cyndi, a docu-soap from Mark Burnett's One Three Inc. that will follow the life of the outspoken and Grammy winning singer Cyndi Lauper.
“I am thrilled to continue our relationship with the amazing Cyndi Lauper," said Burnett of the 12-episode order, "and very excited to be producing our first show for WE tv."
Burnett and Lauper are serving as the series EPs, with Annabelle McDonald as the lead network exec.
Both shows will join the returning Braxton Family Values and Hair Divas: Hollywood on the summer lineup.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR