Kendra Wilkinson: I Felt 'Like Barbie' on Dancing With the Stars
"I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner," she says.
Kendra Wilkinson loved her experience on Dancing With the Stars.
"This is the one time I feel like Barbie and act like Barbie," she told reporters after getting the boot Tuesday night. "I'm going to miss the glamorous life – the best hair and makeup, the best costumes, the best partner."
"You can't get more glamorous than you are on Dancing with the Stars," she added. "I don't think I will ever [be this glamorous] the rest of my life."
Her partner Louis Van Amstel praised her.
"She went from being a pretty girl on the outside to being a woman on the inside who is just happy with who she is," he told People. "It's so much more than dancing."
Added her husband, Hank Baskett, "I give her props. I told her that the best thing about it is she showed the world how incredible of a woman she is. Last night was my favorite ballroom dance thus far. She looked like Barbie last night. It was amazing. She'll take this with her for life. I'm just very proud of what she's done."
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!