'The Kennedys' Review: Viewers Will Be 'Sadly Disappointed'
The miniseries, airing Sunday on ReelzChannel, "feels like a paint-by-numbers recitation of history and a not-very-sordid waste of artistic license."
If someone in the Kennedy family really did pressure the History channel to drop its $25 million miniseries The Kennedys, they shouldn’t have bothered with all the fuss. All the ink that was spilled on the machinations behind History changing course — and others turning it down until it was picked up by ReelzChannel — only increased the curiosity.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR