Kenneth Branagh Gets Fresh U.K. Talent Representation
The actor and director joins the upcoming U.K. agency Troika for work on both sides of the camera.
LONDON – Actor and director Kenneth Branagh has found himself fresh representation in the U.K., signing with upcoming British talent agency Troika.
While Branagh will continue to be repped by manager Judy Hofflund for his acting chops stateside and Robert Newman at WME for directorial duties, he is switching to the six year old British agency.
Branagh, whose recent resume boasts Thor as a director and as Laurence Olivier in front of camera in My Week With Marilyn, gets two Troika partners on his side here.
Troika partners' Conor McCaughan and Michael Duff, who, along with Melanie Rockcliffe, will look after Branagh’s interests from the U.K.
Troika’s talent roster also boasts Michael Fassbender, Matt Smith, Juno Temple and David Walliams.
It was founded six years ago.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR