Kenny Chesney Added to Bill Clinton's Hollywood Bowl Concert
The country star joins Lady Gaga, Usher and U2's Bono and the Edge for a party celebrating the former president's birthday and the anniversary of his charitable foundation.
President Bill Clinton's birthday bash and anniversary celebration of his charitable foundation is growing its star power.
Musical acts Kenny Chesney, Juanes and K'naan have been added to a Hollywood Bowl concert Oct. 15 that also includes Lady Gaga, Usher and U2's Bono and the Edge, according to Yahoo, which will stream the event live.
Clinton, who turned 65 on Aug. 19, celebrates the occasion Oct. 14 at a gala at the Hollywood Palladium with a featured performer yet to be announced, and the Bowl concert the next night is a fundraiser for the William J. Clinton Foundation.
The festivities also include a VIP sound check and a brunch co-hosted by daughter Chelsea Clinton and her husband, Marc Mezvinsky.
The price of participation in the various events runs from $1,000 to $1 million, and plenty of celebrities are expected. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, though, is not advertised as an attendee.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR