Hollywood Crashes Kentucky Derby With Comma to the Top
10:56 AM PDT 5/7/2011 by Paul Bond
WBHE chief Kevin Tsujihara and MGM's Gary Barber and Roger Birnbaum own the underdog racehorse.
Three Hollywood executives accustomed to onscreen Cinderella stories are living one, courtesy of an underdog racehorse headed to the Kentucky Derby.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile