Keri Russell eyeing 'Wilde Kingdom'
'Felicity' actress in talks to star with Will Arnett in Fox comedy
Keri Russell is mulling a return to television. The "Felicity" star is in negotiations to star opposite Will Arnett in Fox's comedy "Wilde Kingdom."
"Wilde," from Lionsgate and Tantamount, stars Arnett as a Beverly Hills jackass who falls in love with a charitable tree-hugging woman (Russell) who can't stand his lifestyle or values.
"Arrested Development" creator Mitch Hurwitz co-penned the pilot with Arnett and "Development" writer-producer Jim Vallely. Joe and Anthony Russo are directing; Lionsgate and Tantamount are producing.
After her star-making turn as the lead on J.J. Abrams' series "Felicity" at WB Network, Russell was heavily pursued for pilots but focused on features, including roles in Abrams' "Mission: Impossible III" and the indie "Waitress."
She showed her comedic chops in 2007 during a two-episode stint on "Scrubs."
Russell, repped by WME, manager Joannie Burstein and attorney Robert Offer, most recently co-starred in the feature drama "Extraordinary Measures."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR