Keri Russell, Fred Armisen Among Writers Guild Awards New York Presenters
"House of Cards" creator Beau Willimon, "Lee Daniels' The Butler" writer Danny Strong and Frank Rich will also hand out prizes.
The first presenters for the East Coast ceremony of the Writers Guild Awards have been announced, featuring some of New York's best-known actors and writers.
Some of the stars handing out awards include The Americans' Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys, Portlandia's Fred Armisen, House of Cards creator Beau Willimon, Lee Daniels' The Butler screenwriter Danny Strong, Frank Rich, Orange Is the New Black's Kate Mulgrew, The Good Wife's Archie Panjabi, MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell, 30 Rock's Robert Carlock, Raul Esparza, Terry George and writer Steve O'Donnell.
The screenwriter and director of 2011 Focus Features release Pariah, Dee Rees, will present Focus co-founder and former CEO James Schamus with the Evelyn F. Burkey Award. The Wire and Treme star Wendell Pierce will present the Hunter Award for career achievement to David Simon. And WGAE secretary-treasurer Bob Schneider will present Philip V. Pilato with the Richard B. Jablow Award for his service to the guild.
The Writers Guild Awards will take place on Feb. 1, with simultaneous ceremonies in New York and L.A. Colin Quinn will host the New York ceremony.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR