Kerry Bishé Joins Ben Affleck's 'Argo'
The film is based on true events during the 1979 Iran Hostage Crisis.
Kerry Bishé has joined the cast of Warner Bros.’ Argo, which Ben Affleck is directing.
The movie is based on the true events that occurred during the Iran Hostage Crisis and how the CIA, with help from Hollywood and some Canadians, used a fake movie project to smuggle six U.S. diplomats out.
Bishé is playing Kathy Stafford, an operative who poses as the set designer of the Argo film.
The movie is currently shooting in Los Angeles and the ensemble cast include Affleck, John Goodman, Bryan Cranston, Kyle Chandler and Alan Arkin, among others.
Bishé, repped by WME and Brookside Artist Management, had a run on Scrubs and can be seen in Kevin Smith’s Red State and in Ed Burns' 2012 film Newlyweds.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10