Golden Globes: Kerry Washington and Husband Make Rare Public Appearance (Photo)
The couple attended The Weinstein Company and Netflix's after-party, where they were photographed together for the first time since they got married.
Kerry Washington is notoriously private about her public life. She surprised the world when it was reported that she married NFL cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha last summer and has refused to discuss her love life with the media.
Similarly, although reports that Washington was pregnant began appearing this fall, she didn't confirm that either -- until her very noticeable baby bump at the Golden Globes revealed her secret.
After the show, Washington and Asomugha also made a rare public appearance together.
The recently retired NFL star showed up alongside his wife at the Weinstein Company and Netflix's after-party, where the pair were photographed together for the first time since they tied the knot.
In the photo, included above, the former cornerback for the Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers can be seen chatting with Fruitvale Station actress Melonie Diaz.
Asomugha wore a Gucci black peak lapel, a one-button Signoria tuxedo and a pair of black leather lace-up shoes, according to E! News.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!