Golden Globes: Kerry Washington and Husband Make Rare Public Appearance (Photo)
The couple attended The Weinstein Company and Netflix's after-party, where they were photographed together for the first time since they got married.
Kerry Washington is notoriously private about her public life. She surprised the world when it was reported that she married NFL cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha last summer and has refused to discuss her love life with the media.
Similarly, although reports that Washington was pregnant began appearing this fall, she didn't confirm that either -- until her very noticeable baby bump at the Golden Globes revealed her secret.
After the show, Washington and Asomugha also made a rare public appearance together.
The recently retired NFL star showed up alongside his wife at the Weinstein Company and Netflix's after-party, where the pair were photographed together for the first time since they tied the knot.
In the photo, included above, the former cornerback for the Oakland Raiders, Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers can be seen chatting with Fruitvale Station actress Melonie Diaz.
Asomugha wore a Gucci black peak lapel, a one-button Signoria tuxedo and a pair of black leather lace-up shoes, according to E! News.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR