Kevin Bacon joins Steve Carell film
Kevin Bacon is joining the cast of Warner Bros.' untitled Dan Fogelman-Steve Carell project, which is being directed by John Requa and Glenn Ficarra.
The story centers on Carell, whose wife (Julianne Moore) wants a divorce. To salvage their marriage, he uses a slick life coach (Ryan Gosling) to reform him.
Bacon will play a co-worker of Moore's, an alpha male who begins an affair with her.
Emma Stone also has been cast.
Carell is producing via his Warners-based Carousel Prods. with Denise Di Novi.
The movie shoots later this month.
In March, Bacon wrapped "Elephant White" in Thailand alongside Djimon Hounsou for director Prachya Pinkaew. He won a SAG Award this year for the HBO telefilm "Taking Chance."
Bacon is repped by WME and the Schiff Co.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR