Kevin Bacon joins Steve Carell film
Kevin Bacon is joining the cast of Warner Bros.' untitled Dan Fogelman-Steve Carell project, which is being directed by John Requa and Glenn Ficarra.
The story centers on Carell, whose wife (Julianne Moore) wants a divorce. To salvage their marriage, he uses a slick life coach (Ryan Gosling) to reform him.
Bacon will play a co-worker of Moore's, an alpha male who begins an affair with her.
Emma Stone also has been cast.
Carell is producing via his Warners-based Carousel Prods. with Denise Di Novi.
The movie shoots later this month.
In March, Bacon wrapped "Elephant White" in Thailand alongside Djimon Hounsou for director Prachya Pinkaew. He won a SAG Award this year for the HBO telefilm "Taking Chance."
Bacon is repped by WME and the Schiff Co.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Echoes Of The Outlaw Roadshow: Talking with Counting Crows' Adam Duritz and Toad The Wet Spocket's Glen Phillips
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: No Good News in 'Change of Heart'