Kevin Bacon Lands Starring Role in Kevin Williamson's Fox Pilot
The actor will play an FBI agent in the untitled drama.
Looks like Kevin Williamson is ready to kick off his Sunday shoes.
Kevin Bacon, who began his career with several television gigs, is likely heading back to the small screen in a starring role on Williamson's untitled drama pilot for Fox, a source tells The Hollywood Reporter.
The pilot, described as a thriller, centers on a diabolical serial killer who uses technology to create a cult of serial killers and an FBI agent, the role Bacon will play, who finds himself in the middle of it.
Should the pilot move forward to series, Bacon has made a commitment of 15 episodes per season instead of the traditional 22. That, however, does not mean that if a pickup is greenlighted, the project would necessarily see a 15-episode first season.
Williamson will serve as writer and executive producer on the project, which hails from Warner Bros. Television and Outerbanks Entertainment.
Bacon recently lent his voice to Adult Swim's Robot Chicken and appeared as himself on HBO's Bored to Death. On the big screen, he appeared in last year's Crazy Stupid Love and X-Men: First Class.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR