Kevin and Danielle Jonas Expecting First Child
The "Married to Jonas" couple, who have been husband and wife since 2009, announced the news on Tuesday.
Another Jonas is on its way.
Kevin and Danielle Jonas are expecting their first child, reports E! News.
"I was overjoyed," Kevin tells E! about the happy news. "It's been the most exciting thing in my life so far. I'm excited and I'm nervous."
Danielle also tweeted, "It's true! We r expecting. So excited to share this amazing news with all of you! Tune into E!News 2nite for the official announcement @ 7pm."
The Married to Jonas couple met while on vacation in the Bahamas with their families in 2007. Two years later, the eldest member of the Jonas Brothers married the New Jersey native in December 2009 at snow-covered Oheka Castle in Long Island, N.Y. His brothers, Joe and Nick, served as his best men.
During E's Married to Jonas, the couple discussed their interest in having a baby. While Kevin was excited to have a newborn, Danielle showed concerns about raising a child while being on the road and going on tour with the Jonas Brothers.
The band's North American tour with Karmin ends Aug. 16 in Los Angeles -- just in time for the duo to settle down at home.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR