Kevin Hart Arrested on DUI Suspicion
The comedian allegedly was speeding over 90 mph on the 101 Freeway.
A Highway Patrol Officer told the AP that Hart was traveling at a speed of more than 90 mph, did not pass a sobriety test when he was pulled over and was held for a misdemeanor DUI.
"I was actually drunk, so there's no arguing that," he told TMZ. Hart elaborated that he also was charged with resisting arrest because he tried to take off his watch while being handcuffed.
Hart's BET reality series The Real Husbands of Hollywood recently was renewed for 12-episode second season.
His recent film roles include parts in The Five-Year Engagement, Little Fockers and Death at a Funeral.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR