CAA's Kevin Huvane, Bryan Lourd Buy Sandra Bullock's 1-Year-Old a $14,000 Warhol
The Oscar winner thanks them "for not being cheap f--ks."
Sandra Bullock's 1-year-old son, Louis Bardo, is starting his art collection early.
At Thursday's amFAR Inspiration Gala at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, her CAA agents Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd placed the winning bid on a $14,000 Andy Warhol print called "Peaches" for Bullock’s baby.
"I want to thank Kevin Huvane and Bryan Lourd for not being cheap f-cks and gifting my son with his first Warhol," joked Bullock, according to UsMagazine.com.
Proceeds from the benefit go to AIDS research. Elizabeth Taylor -- who died in March at age 79 -- helped create the foundation in 1985.
"Earlier this year, the world lost a radiant woman of courage and compassion. She lives on in every person she touched," Bullock said of Taylor.
"She never thought twice to put her arm around someone who was suffering, and that is the gift we have a human beings, the ability to reach out and touch another human being. Tonight we can honor this extraordinary woman and finish what she started," added Bullock.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR