Kevin James to co-star in Ron Howard film
Actor cast opposite Vince Vaughn in Universal's cheating pic
Kevin James is in negotiations to star opposite Vince Vaughn in Universal's untitled cheating project.
The project, which sees Ron Howard directing a screenplay from Allan Loeb, follows a man (Vaughn) who learns that his best friend's wife is cheating and must then navigate treacherous waters to decide what do with that knowledge. James is playing the best friend.
Imagine's Brian Grazer, who came up with the idea, is producing with Vaughn, who produced via his Wild West Picture Show Prods.
Universal vp production Kristen Lowe is overseeing. Todd Hallowell, Wild West Picture Show Productions' Victoria Vaughn and Imagine's Kim Roth will serve as executive producers.
James, repped by WME and Jeff Sussman Management, seems to alternate between solo comedies and ensemble comedies. He scored big with "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and before that starred opposite Adam Sandler in "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry."
James next stars in Sony's all-star comedy "Grown Ups" and then follows up with "Zoo Keeper," a solo comedy that features talking animals.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR