Kevin Pollak Signs With Innovative (Exclusive)
The actor-comedian has hosted his award-winning online talk show, "Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show," since 2009.
Kevin Pollak has signed with Innovative, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The agency will represent him in all areas except comedy and personal appearances, which continue to be handled by Santa Monica-based Super Artists.
The actor-comedian, whose extensive film credits include The Usual Suspects, A Few Good Men and Casino, currently is working on his film directorial debut, the comedy documentary Misery Loves Comedy.
Since 2009, Pollak, a veteran stand-up comedian, has hosted the live weekly web talk show Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show, which features lengthy interviews with guests as varied as Bryan Cranston, Paul Feig and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk. In 2010 the show won a Streamy Award for best live production in a web series.
Earlier this month, Pollak, who was part of CBS' Beverly Hills Cop pilot earlier this year, participated in Jason Reitman's staged live reading of Boogie Nights at LACMA, portraying The Colonel James, who was played by Robert Ridgely in the 1997 film.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofía Vergara Reveals Who She Dresses Up For (VIDEO)
- Before The Beat Drops: Heavy English's 'Black Dog' Brings Back Gritty, Bluesy Rock 'N' Roll
- Watch The First Promo For Fox's Controversial New Reality Dating Show 'I Wanna Marry Harry'
- Chelsea Handler Breaks Silence On That Infamous Instagram Photo And Why Network TV Isn't For Her
- Did You Catch the Coen Brothers Easter Egg in Fargo?
- Julie Klausner Talks to Billy Eichner About Billy on the Street, Mayim Bialik, and Getting Fuse to Agree to ‘Ask a Squirter’
- Watch Nick Kroll, Paul Scheer, and NBA Stars Live-Read Space Jam
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues