Kevin Pollak Signs With Innovative (Exclusive)
The actor-comedian has hosted his award-winning online talk show, "Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show," since 2009.
Kevin Pollak has signed with Innovative, The Hollywood Reporter has learned. The agency will represent him in all areas except comedy and personal appearances, which continue to be handled by Santa Monica-based Super Artists.
The actor-comedian, whose extensive film credits include The Usual Suspects, A Few Good Men and Casino, currently is working on his film directorial debut, the comedy documentary Misery Loves Comedy.
Since 2009, Pollak, a veteran stand-up comedian, has hosted the live weekly web talk show Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show, which features lengthy interviews with guests as varied as Bryan Cranston, Paul Feig and Tesla Motors CEO Elon Musk. In 2010 the show won a Streamy Award for best live production in a web series.
Earlier this month, Pollak, who was part of CBS' Beverly Hills Cop pilot earlier this year, participated in Jason Reitman's staged live reading of Boogie Nights at LACMA, portraying The Colonel James, who was played by Robert Ridgely in the 1997 film.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR