Kevin Pollak turns 'Genius'
Actor to host child prodigy game show
Kevin Pollak has been tapped to host Fox's new competition series "Our Little Genius."
The actor and comedian will serve as host for the upcoming Mark Burnett game show, which gives child prodigies the chance to prove their knowledge and win money for their families.
Pollak has appeared in more than 50 films such as "The Usual Suspects," "Casino" and "A Few Good Men."
"I've been a fan of Kevin Pollak's work for many years," Burnett said. "His incredible humor, intelligence and quick wit are all perfect additions to an incredibly dynamic format. He instinctively knows when to add seriousness and when to add humor. I am so glad he has joined the our team."
"Genius" is premiering out of "American Idol" on Jan. 13 and will regularly air on Tuesday nights. "Genius" effectively takes the place of Fox/Burnett's "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader," which has entered syndication and tapped another famous comedian (Jeff Foxworthy) to host.
Kevin is represented by Leigh Brillstein, Carter Cohn, Michael Kagan and George Ruiz at ICM.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR