Kevin Smith: I 'Feel Good' About Semi-Retirement
The director fielded questions from fans as he kicked off his "Red State USA Tour" with castmembers John Goodman and Melissa Leo in NYC Saturday.
NEW YORK -- Surrounded by a few thousand fans, Kevin Smith kept his cool as he unveiled his new film Red State at Radio City Music Hall Saturday night. He was in fine, foul-mouthed form as he kicked off the first of 15 sneak preview dates of his "Red State USA Tour" before approximately 3,800 of his supporters willing to fork out anywhere from $40 to over $100 per seat.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR