Kevin Smith's Movie-Themed Talk Show 'Spoilers' Headed to Canada
The weekly Hulu film review series from the "Clerks" director and his indie shingle SModCast Pictures will bow on Space, the Canadian cable sci-fi channel.
TORONTO – Canadian broadcaster Bell Media has acquired Spoilers, a half-hour movie review show hosted by Kevin Smith (Clerks, Red State).
The 10-part weekly series, which started streaming on Hulu and Hulu Plus on June 4, is to air in Canada on Space, the cable sci-fi channel, after Bell Media bought the exclusive Canadian broadcast rights from local distributor Alliance Films.
Spoilers, produced by Smith’s indie shingle SModCast Pictures, mixes group chats, celebrity interviews and animated shorts.
The weekly Internet TV show features interviews with industry notables like Stan Lee, Robert Rodriguez, Carrie Fisher and Damon Lindelof, as it focuses on summer blockbuster movies like Rock of Ages, Prometheus, The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises.
Spoilers will bow on Space on July 27, after a sneak-preview of the first five episodes on Spacecast.com.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR