Kevin Zegers joins 'Gossip Girl'
Actor will play love interest of Taylor Momsen's character
Jenny's life is about to get a lot more complicated.
Kevin Zegers has joined the cast of "Gossip Girl" for a multi-episode arc.
He will play Damien, an international bad-boy love interest to Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen).
Zegers, who starred opposite Felicity Huffman in "TransAmerica," was recently seen in "50 Dead Men Walking" and "The Narrows."
He will soon begin production on "The Story of Bonnie and Clyde."
Zegers is repped by CAA and Untitled Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR