Comedy Central Renews 'Key & Peele' for Season 2
Created by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, the sketch series will return this fall.
Comedy Central wants more Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele.
The cable network has given a second season order for sketch series Key & Peele, Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central announced Tuesday.
Created by Key and Peele, the new season will have 10 episodes and premiere in the fall.
“Because Key & Peele has been so immediately and universally well received, I was worried if we didn't give the show a quick pick up, people might accuse me of being racist," said Alterman.
"We are honored, humbled and most importantly contractually obligated to deliver a second season to Comedy Central," said Key and Peele.
Key & Peele premiered to 2.1 million total viewers for its series debut and was the top program among younger men (18-34, 18-24) in its time slot.
Watch a preview of Tuesday's new episode:
Key and Peele
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game