Khloe Kardashian Filing for Divorce From Lamar Odom (Report)
UPDATED: The reality TV star and her basketball player husband are calling it quits after reports of Odom's drug addiction and a video in which he seems to confirm he cheats on his wife.
Khloe Kardashian reportedly is filing for divorce from Lamar Odom.
The reality TV star will cite irreconcilable differences in her legal documents, according to TMZ, which added that the filing would be made on Friday. The two have an ironclad prenup, TMZ claims.
Odom previously was caught on video performing a freestyle rap with a friend, in which the two indicate he cheats on his wife. The basketball player also was reported to be struggling with an addiction to crack. Furthermore, TMZ claimed in August that Kardashian and Odom effectively separated after her family staged an intervention to get him to go to rehab, but he wasn't interested.
The two were married in 2009, just one month after they met.
Kardashian's rep declined to comment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR