Khloe Kardashian After Lamar Odom's Arrest: 'Smile And No One Will Notice'
The positive message comes after reports the reality star and her husband have separated.
Khloe Kardashian is remaining positive – at least on social media – after a week that included reports of marital discord and husband Lamar Odom's arrest on suspicion of DUI.
"Smile and no one will notice," the reality star tweeted Friday. Shortly before, she posted a glamorous selfie on Instagram. (See below.)
The upbeat posts come after reports emerged earlier this week that Kardashian had separated from her NBA star husband. The split was reportedly because Odom refused to return to rehab for drug addiction.
Then early Friday morning, Odom was arrested on suspicion of DUI. Odom was pulled over on the 101 Freeway approaching Sepulveda Ave after his white Mercedes SUV was observed swerving. He was unable to perform a field sobriety test and booked at the Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys jail and held on $15,000 bail. Several days before his arrest, Odom was reportedly involved in a multi-vehicle accident.
Earlier in the week, Odom's agent refuted reports that his client was missing and that Kardashian did not know where he was. "Lamar is not missing. His wife knows exactly where he is," agent Jeff Schwartz told ESPN.
Smile and no one will notice
— KhloéKardashianOdom (@KhloeKardashian) August 31, 2013
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'