Khloe Kardashian weds Lakers' Lamar Odom
Duo married at a private Beverly Hills residence Sunday
Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian have tied the knot.
The 29-year-old Los Angeles Lakers forward and the 25-year-old reality TV starlet were married Sunday at a private residence in Beverly Hills.
The bride was walked down the aisle by her stepfather, Bruce Jenner. The wedding was attended by numerous stars, including the bride's sister Kim.
"Tonight was one of the best nights of my life! Khloe & Lamar's wedding was a night to remember!" Kim wrote on Twitter.
Kardashian appears with her family on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." She and her sister Kourtney co-star in the E! spinoff show, "Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami."
Odom agreed to a four-year contract to stay with the Lakers this summer after helping the team win the franchise's 15th NBA championship in June.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR