Kid Cudi Joining Indie Romantic Comedy 'Two Night Stand' (Exclusive)
The hip-hop artist will play the boyfriend to "Gossip Girl's" Jessica Szohr in the film, which marks Max Nichols' directorial debut.
Hip-hop artist Scott "Kid Cudi" Mescudi has joined the cast of Two Night Stand, the indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller.
Max Nichols is making his feature directorial debut on the project about two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand. The couple get snowed in the next morning and are forced to spend more time together.
Mescudi will play the boyfriend of Tipton's roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties.
Beau Flynn and his Flynn Picture Co. are producing along with Ruben Fleischer.
Adam Yoelin and Mark Hammer are executive producing the movie, which just began shooting in New York. Demarest Films is financing.
UTA is handling domestic sales while Lisa Wilson’s the Solution is handling foreign rights.
Mescudi, a record producer and singer-songwriter who has worked with Kanye West and David Guetta, made his acting debut on HBO’s How to Make It in America and recently wrapped Goodbye World, an indie with Adrian Grenier.
The multi-hypenante, repped by WME and Leverage Management, also has contributed to soundtracks for DreamWorks’ Fright Night and Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR