KidsCo to Debut Syfy Kids in Asia in July 2013
The international kids' network from NBCUniversal and Canada's Corus Entertainment will dub primetime content for the launch.
TORONTO - International children’s network KidsCo is to launch Syfy Kids in Asia in July 2013.
The joint venture between NBCUniversal and Canada’s Corus Entertainment will dub its primetime programming into the Cantonese, Mandarin, Indonesian and Malaysian languages for the debut.
Key titles to air in July as part of Syfy Kids include Sonic Underground, Grossology and Turbo Dogs.
"We have acquired a raft of quality, imagination-based content, including the acclaimed series Matt Hatter Chronicles, which, once fully dubbed will bring Syfy Kids to life,” said Hendrik McDermott, managing director of KidsCo, in a statement Tuesday.
In all, KidsCo will deliver over 120 hours of content out of the gate in Asia, debuting programming from NBCUniversal and Corus, while adding third-party content partners.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack