Kiefer Sutherland Hits European Cinemas In Laptop Ad
The star channels his "24" character Jack Bauer in the movie-theater spot for Acer laptops as he goes on a quest to create a cupcake.
LONDON – European movie theater-goers are seeing Kiefer Sutherland on the big screen -- but not in a movie.
British, French, German and Russian cinema audiences are being shown an above-the-line campaign for computer giant Acer.
Sutherland's starring role sees him channeling his 24 character Jack Bauer as he uses an Acer laptop in his quest to create his own brand of cupcakes.
Involving car chases, an explosion and aggressive interrogation techniques in a supermarket, the humorous ad spot is meant to link Sutherland's quest to find his hidden passion using the laptop as a tool.
The ad tilt is part of a wider campaign that will see other as-yet-unnamed celebrities explore a side of themselves they didn't realize they had through using the Acer S5 Laptop.
The ad campaign was created by Mother London and directed by Ivan Zacharias, with producer Nick Landon and production company Stink.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR