Kiefer Sutherland Named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year
The "Touch" and "24" star joins Marion Cotillard, who was honored by the satirical Ivy League theatrical club last week.
Kiefer Sutherland in a dress?
Don't get your hopes up just yet, but Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals -- the nation's oldest drama troupe, with a penchant for mounting drag burlesque shows -- has named the star of Fox's Touch and 24 their Man of the Year.
With that honor, Sutherland follows in the illustrious footsteps of such previous honorees as Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks and Justin Timberlake, all of whom have sported fetching wigs, bustiers and frocks while collecting their ceremonial pudding-pot trophies.
Sutherland, 46, is known to love a good time, so don't be too surprised if he gets into the Hasty Pudding spirit at this Friday's ceremony. Marion Cotillard was honored as the club's 2013 Woman of the Year last week.
The awards are given out annually to performers "who have made a lasting and impressive contribution to entertainment."
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty