Kiefer Sutherland Named Harvard's Hasty Pudding Man of the Year
The "Touch" and "24" star joins Marion Cotillard, who was honored by the satirical Ivy League theatrical club last week.
Kiefer Sutherland in a dress?
Don't get your hopes up just yet, but Harvard's Hasty Pudding Theatricals -- the nation's oldest drama troupe, with a penchant for mounting drag burlesque shows -- has named the star of Fox's Touch and 24 their Man of the Year.
With that honor, Sutherland follows in the illustrious footsteps of such previous honorees as Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks and Justin Timberlake, all of whom have sported fetching wigs, bustiers and frocks while collecting their ceremonial pudding-pot trophies.
Sutherland, 46, is known to love a good time, so don't be too surprised if he gets into the Hasty Pudding spirit at this Friday's ceremony. Marion Cotillard was honored as the club's 2013 Woman of the Year last week.
The awards are given out annually to performers "who have made a lasting and impressive contribution to entertainment."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR