Kiefer Sutherland Set for Broadway Debut
Actor will star in revival of 'That Championship Season' with Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Noth and Jason Patric.
Kiefer Sutherland will make his Broadway debut in the revival of Jason Miller's 1972 drama That Championship Season, Playbill.com reported.
Brian Cox, Jim Gaffigan, Chris Noth and Jason Patric are also set to star in the revival of the Tony- and Pulitzer Prize-winning play.
Season centers on a team of former high school basketball players who reunite to hash out the past on the anniversary of their big game.
Cox will play the retired basketball coach, with Sutherland, Gaffigan, Noth and Patric as the former players.
Tony nominee Gregory Mosher (A View From the Bridge) will direct the production, set to bow in March at a Shubert Organization-owned theater yet to be announced.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack