Kim Basinger Joins 'The Third Person' (Exclusive)
The Oscar winner takes a supporting role in Paul Haggis’ drama about the interconnected love stories among three couples in three cities.
Kim Basinger has joined the cast of Crash director Paul Haggis’ newest drama, The Third Person, about the interconnected love stories of three couples who live in three different cities.
Basinger will have a supporting role as the wife of a character played by Liam Neeson.
She joins a cast that also includes Mila Kunis, Adrien Brody, Casey Affleck, Olivia Wilde and James Franco.
Basinger most recently completed a role in the independently produced movie One Square Mile, which stars Richard Jenkins.
Basinger’s other credits include 8 Mile, L.A. Confidential (which won her a best supporting actress Oscar) and the 2010 romantic drama Charlie St. Cloud.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR