Kim Cattrall takes 'Producing' role
Joins voice cast of Canadian E! show
TORONTO -- Kim Cattrall has joined the voice cast for the Canadian primetime animated sitcom "Producing Parker," which is set to bow on Canada's E! network in spring 2009.
Cattrall will play "Dee," a self-absorbed, high-maintenance host of "The Dee Show," a daytime talk show that sells viewers on the myth of having it all.
Other lead voices include Kristen Booth as Parker Kovak, Aaron Abrams as the Dee Show's resident copywriter and Peter Keleghan as the charismatic station owner.
E! has ordered 13 half-hours of the animated comedy from co-producers Breakthrough Animation and Philippine Animation Studio.
The series, which sends up the daytime talk show genre, was created by Laura Kosterski and Breakthrough's Kevin Gillis and Carolyn Newman.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws