Kim Gordon to Guest on 'Girls'
The former Sonic Youth member spilled the beans in an interview, noting that she knows exec producer Jenni Konner.
Everyone's favorite Riot Grrrl Kim Gordon will be appearing in an episode of the HBO comedy Girls next season.
The former Sonic Youth member spilled the beans during an interview with Slate recently as she discussed her new band Body/Head and her spanning array of artistic interests and influences.
On a tangent talking about actor Taylor Kitsch's swoon-worthy Friday Night Lights character Tim Riggins, Gordon switched gears to note that she'll be making a cameo on Lena Dunham's popular show. Read the exchange here.
While Gordon said she doesn't know Dunham personally, she does know Girls exec producer Jenni Konner.
In 2006, Gordon appeared in an episode of the TV series Gossip Girl. "All the shows with 'girls'!" she joked.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10