Kim Kardashian Speaks Out About Divorce: 'It's Hard to Go Through Everything Right Now' (Video)
The reality star appeared on Australian talk show "Sunrise" Thursday and discussed her decision to file for divorce from Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage.
With her sister Khloe by her side, Kim Kardashian made her first media appearance since filing for divorce from husband Kris Humphries on Monday.
The reality star, who wed Humphries Aug. 20, was reserved while answering questions about her decision to end the marriage after 72 days and said she's going through a "hard" time.
In response to the host asking if she'd tried to go to marriage counseling, and had tried her hardest to make the marriage work, Kim said, "I think when you know so deep in your heart, that you just have to listen to your intuition and follow your heart." Adding, "There's really no right thing to do. I don't think I'm ready to get into the details of it."
She also called the public backlash a "double-edged sword." Saying, "We wanna share these great times, but then when you want to have some time for yourself and have some private time, you're not really allowed to per say, like in the public."
The sisters were in the country to promote their new Kardashian handbag collection, which is exclusive to Australia.
Watch the video below
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR