Kris Humphries Responds to Kim Kardashian Divorce: 'I'm Committed to This Marriage'
The 26-year-old was spotted wearing his wedding ring on the same day that his wife filed for divorce.
Further fueling rumors that Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries’ relationship – and subsequent divorce – is all part of a major publicity stunt, the jilted groom is speaking out.
“I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce,” Humphries said in a statement to E! News. “I’m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work.”
Humphries was photographed on Monday, Oct. 31. in Minnesota, while wife Kardashian is en route to Australia. Humphries was wearing his wedding band.
Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday citing irreconcilable differences, just 72-days after tying the knot in a lavish ceremony as part of a televised special on E!. The network is currently holding emergency meetings regarding the upcoming season of Kourtney and Kim Take New York, in which Kardashian and Humphries filmed a scene that sees the newlyweds “taking a break” from their relationship.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR