Kim Kardashian Cuts Honeymoon Short to Tape Reality Show
UPDATE: "We want to take our big honeymoon later," the E! reality star says.
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' honeymoon stage will soon be over.
The newlyweds are returning to New York City within the next few days so Kardashian can begin shooting the second season of Kim & Kourtney Take New York. Kardashian is also due in Los Angeles on Sunday to attend the MTV Video Music Awards.
They'd been celebrating their Aug. 20 wedding with a quick trip to Italy.
"We want to take our big honeymoon later," Kardashian tells People.com. They will travel somewhere "definitely tropical," she adds. Later on Twitter, she denied that she'd cut her honeymoon short.
Kardashian's relationship with Humphries will surely play into the second season of Kim & Kourtney Take New York, as Humphries plays for the nearby New Jersey Nets. (A stadium is currently being built in Brooklyn.)
There's no word yet if they'll get their own spin-off TV show like little sister Khloe and her husband Lamar Odom.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR