Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Bypass Airport Security in New York
An employee at JFK airport went against protocol by escorting the celebrity couple past a TSA checkpoint.
A staffer at New York City's Kennedy International Airport violated security protocol by escorting Kim Kardashian and Kanye West past a TSA checkpoint, The Associated Press reports.
The celebrity pair, who are expecting their first child together, were permitted to bypass the checkpoint after arriving at the airport, known as JFK, via an international flight. After going through customs and baggage, Kardashian and West were shuttled "through a non-public area in order to provide expedited access to their domestic flight," a TSA spokesperson told the AP.
As it happened, this being a security violation, the parents-to-be were screened privately to compensate for the staffer's mistake. But they made their flight, which took off following a delay of nearly an hour.
Kardashian is due in July. West shocked fans when he announced Kardashian’s pregnancy during a Dec. 30 concert in Atlantic City, around the time the couple purchased an $11 million Bel Air mansion with plans to renovate.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game