Kim Kardashian on Kanye West: 'I'm Not Thinking About Marriage'
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, the reality star also claims that her relationship with the rapper is not a "publicity stunt."
Kim Kardashian says she isn't ready to rush into another marriage with current boyfriend Kanye West but denies that their relationship is a publicity stunt in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired Sunday night on OWN.
During the Oprah's Next Chapter interview -- which was the second part of Winfrey's sitdown with the entire Kardashian family -- Kardashian said she and West have always had chemistry in the time they've known each other.
"I don't know why it took us so long to get together," she said as quoted by USA Today. "I think we've always had an attraction to each other. ... One day it just happened. It took me by surprise."
Still, she says, she's not ready for another wedding on the heels of her 72-day marriage to NBA player Kris Humphries last year; their divorce is still in the process of being finalized.
"I'm not thinking about marriage right now," says Kim. "To have him (Kanye) in my life this way, says a lot about us."
Kardashian also confirmed reports that she bought West a Lamborghini for his birthday and addressed speculation that her relationship with West is all for the cameras.
"It's your heart you're playing with," she said. "I couldn't sacrifice my heart for a publicity stunt."
She also told Winfrey that her real life is much different than her image, saying she "hardly" drinks and attends church services on Sundays.
Meanwhile, Kardashian also revealed that she does have deals in place to get paid for sending out tweets endorsing various products.
"Like you do a certain amount of appearances, there has to be a certain amount of tweets," she said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera