Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries Join Ranks of Hollywood's All-Time Shortest Marriages (Photos)
After just 72 days as man and wife, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries enter THR's 19-strong list of famously fleeting couples.
Outlasting the two-day love of Britney Spears and childhood friend Jason Alexander but falling short of Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Esposito's four months are Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, whose marriage officially went south after just 72 days.
The 31-year-old reality television star announced Monday that she's formally seeking a divorce from her newly-minted husband, adding another example to Hollywood's already sturdy case in favor of the prenuptial agreement.
So how do the former couple, who documented their August nuptials for a two-part special on E!, rank compared to other short-lived Hollywood romances?
They don't approach the longevity of Drew Barrymore and comedian Tom Green, nor do they top forgotten power couple Lisa Marie Presley and Nicolas Cage. But, if it's any consolation, they put Carmen Electra and Dennis Rodman to shame.
View THR’s list of Hollywood's All-Time Shortest Marriages to see how Kardashian and Humphries stack up against 18 other doomed duos.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR