Kim Kardashian Vs. Paris Hilton: Who Sells More Singles?
Kardashian's debut single "Jam (Turn It Up)" sold 14,000 downloads its first week out, one-third of what Hilton's "Stars Are Blind" moved in 2006.
Intentionally or not, Kim Kardashian has often followed in the footsteps of fellow socialite savant Paris Hilton. Both women have privileged backgrounds, became buzzed-about pop culture symbols, earned notoriety via scandalous sex tapes and parlayed their fame into hit reality TV shows.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR