Kim Kardashian Vs. Paris Hilton: Who Sells More Singles?
Kardashian's debut single "Jam (Turn It Up)" sold 14,000 downloads its first week out, one-third of what Hilton's "Stars Are Blind" moved in 2006.
Intentionally or not, Kim Kardashian has often followed in the footsteps of fellow socialite savant Paris Hilton. Both women have privileged backgrounds, became buzzed-about pop culture symbols, earned notoriety via scandalous sex tapes and parlayed their fame into hit reality TV shows.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR