Kim Kardashian Donates $50K to Trevor Project
The E! reality star raised funds while participating in a charity event for Cantor Fitzgerald back in September.
Kim Kardashian is giving back.
The reality star raised $50,000 for The Trevor Project, a non-profit suicide-prevention organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth, while participating in a charity event with Cantor Fitzgerald. The investment bank gives away millions of dollars each year on Sept. 11 in honor of their employees who died during the tragic 2001 terrorist attack.
The Trevor Project has attracted a slew of celebrity donors in recent years, including Daniel Radcliffe, Jodie Foster, Neil Patrick Harris, Chris Colfer, James Marsden and Darren Criss. Founded in 1998, The Trevor Project offers a free and confidential telephone number, which connects young callers with professional counselors.
Kardashian’s hefty donation lands her among the organization’s largest donors, with a source adding that she is planning to visit a call center in the near future.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR