Kim Kardashian to Have Two Wedding Receptions
After saying "I Do" in Montecito on Aug. 20, publisher Jason Binn and celebrity planner Colin Cowie are planning her a second bash.
Maybe this will provide a few more hours of footage for E!
Kim Kardashian is having a second wedding reception on Aug. 31 -- less than two weeks after she says "I Do" to Kris Humphries this Saturday in Montecito.
The second bash will be thrown by Niche Media founder and president Jason Binn (Los Angeles Confidential, Hamptons) and celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie, according to Women's Wear Daily. A venue has not yet been booked.
Kardshian said earlier this week that she's completely "calm" ahead of her wedding, which is estimated to cost $500,000, but according to the new issue of THR, she won't pay a penny.
E! will air four hours worth of Kardashian wedding footage on Oct. 9 and 10th. Insiders estimate they could sell $13 million worth of advertising spots.
The Kardashians earned $65 million in 2010 thanks to their endorsement deals, products and TV franchises.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR