Kim Kardashian Featured in Trailer For Tyler Perry 'Marriage Counselor' Film (Video)
The drama hits theater screens on March 29, 2013.
Jurnee Smollett-Bell may have the lead role in Tyler Perry's upcoming title, Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, but Kim Kardashian is getting plenty of attention for her role in the film.
The trailer for the spring 2013 drama debuted on the web, and it covers terrain that seems to be familiar for a Perry film. Temptation, according to the film's IMDB synopsis, revolves around a marriage counselor, Judith (Smolett-Bell), whose life "becomes complicated after she enters into a relationship with one of her clients."
Kardashian plays an employee named Ava who works with Judith. As her character describes in the trailer, the client, Brice (Robbie Jones), is "the largest social media inventor since [Mark] Zuckerberg." The trailer's titles tease the movie with the line, "Have you ever had the feeling that something was missing?"
Perry cast the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star in the film to some criticism. In November 2011, he wrote on his personal website to defend casting Kardashian, saying that young people look up to her as a role model and that they'll "see her in a film that is about, what happens in life when you make the wrong choices."
The film opens on March 29, 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Neil Patrick Harris is the Theatrical Man of the Year at Hasty Pudding Awards!
- President Barack Obama & Zach Galifianakis Throw Insults Back & Forth for 'Between Two Ferns' (Video)
- Kristen Bell Makes a Switcheroo for 'Veronica Mars' Premiere After Party!
- Lena Dunham to 'Glamour': I Don't Know if I Want to Continue Acting